You’ve been asking for it for a long time now but finally, the wait is over… Aconyte Books are coming to your ears thanks to a new partnership with RBMedia. RBMedia is the largest audiobook producer in the world and their imprint, Recorded Books, has over 40,000 titles narrated by award-winning actors and includes works by J.R.R. Tolkien, Jeff Kinney, Charlaine Harris, Alexander McCall Smith, so we’re in good company!
Our publisher, Marc Gascoigne, said: “As we prepare for our first birthday, what better way to celebrate than with this partnership with RBmedia to bring our Asmodee and Ubisoft ranges of books to the audio format. Fans of our novels have been requesting audiobooks since we launched, and we’re thoroughly delighted to partner with the leaders in the field.”
We will be getting the ball rolling with the following titles, and hope to have caught up on everything by Summer next year.
- Assassin’s Creed: The Ming Storm by Yan Leisheng
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Sword of the White Horse by Elsa Sjunneson
- Watch Dogs Legion: Day Zero by James Swallow & Josh Reynolds
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Firewall by James Swallow
- Twilight Imperium: The Fractured Void and The Necropolis Empire by Tim Pratt
- Arkham Horror: The Last Ritual and Cult of the Spider Queen by S.A. Sidor
- Pandemic: Patient Zero by Amanda Bridgeman
- Legend of the Five Rings: The Night Parade of 100 Demons by Marie Brennan
All of our titles will be available for download on Audible, iTunes, Google Play, Audiobooks.com, and wherever RBmedia digital audiobooks are sold.
What title are you most excited about from our range?