We are delighted to say that we are coming to Italy. Not literally, currently, we’re all still locked up inside our house, but our novels are coming! That’s right Asmodee Italia are bringing the Aconyte range to their country, with translated editions of our range of novels based on some of the world’s most imaginative games. Some of you eagle-eyed fans may have already seen them showing off cover mock-ups over on “the ‘gram”.
Opening the list will be the sinister eldritch atmospheres of The Wrath of N’kai, by Josh Reynolds. It’s the first title in the Arkham Horror series, derived from the worldwide smash board game inspired by the imaginative universe of HP Lovecraft and his successors. It’s accompanied by Tales from the Crucible, an anthology of stories from the wild world of the Crucible from the hit game KeyForge. Nine compelling stories explore the fantastical realm of the Crucible, an artificial planet larger than the sun, where science and magic mix. This first pair, publishing in late May, will be followed by titles from Twilight Imperium, Descent: Legends of the Dark, and The Legend of Five Rings.
Here’s the announced schedule of Italian releases so far… with more planned:
- Arkham Horror: La Collera di N’kai [The Wrath of N’Kai] 25 May 2021
- KeyForge: Racconti del Crogiolo [Tales from the Crucible] 25 May 2021
- Descent: Il Destino di Fallowhearth [The Doom of Fallowhearth] 25 June 2021
- Twilight Imperium: Il Varco nel Vuoto [The Fractured Void] 25 October 2021
- Arkham Horror: L’Ultimo Rituale [The Last Ritual] 25 October 2021
Italian fans, what book are you most excited for!?